Fracture live action filming has now officially wrapped, it has been an extended period of filming starting on the 21st March & ending 6th April. I had to re-cast the part of Kal 8 hours before filming his scenes due to acto illness, and almost had to re-cast hte part of doctor luminal for the 3rd time, on the last two days of filming I had to use body doubles for the reverends interrogation scene due to rich jack & David conatybeing unavailable to shoot their scene at the same time.
I also had to fight health & safety precautions when filming the corridor scenes with a tight timeframe. Due to conflicting attitudes from members of university staff we were originally going to shoot some scenes over the weekend of the 2nd/3rd but finally a memeber of staff blocked us from filming in the university room set we'd been using.
Lines were changed, scenes trimmed or aborted, elaborate shots were jettisoned for time & cinematography reasons & innocuoss little mistakes from crew almost caused massive problems....HOWEVER Fracture live action wrapped & some brilliant performances & lovely cinematography was caught on camera.
Now its back to animation for me & Andrew, the two animator graduates we enlisted to help have dropped out without having helped out yet, so its back to square one of long nights animating. I will be supervising the editing whilst animating next to our editor Kiara next week. I have been talking with Dean Cuthbert on our media course about helping me with the workload of colour grading the footage to help free up some animating time again.
I need to check up on the musical score for Fracture from Josh Todd also a.s.a.p
finally I have to follow up on the framework I have set up for marketing Fracture before may 4th
Theres alot on & a lot at stake, but so far the live action directing & producing has been a massive challenge that has been overcome, so with a good work ethic, bit of technology, luck & a few sleepless nights, We should still be on schedule for may 4th
No comments:
Post a Comment