As we are now getting closer to production, I am starting to tackle the organisation of our music for the film fracture. the original 2 composers i had talked about a collabaration with were josh todd/BarkcatBark & Josh kramer - these british & american composers both work with new-classical & film score music, I have collaborated with Josh Todd several times in the past for projects and I got acquainted with Josh Kramer by chance and later through facebook.
As it stands I am not sure about Collaborating with josh kramer simply because of money issues! his career has started to take off and his songs have started to be showcased on american tv adverts, this may unfortunately change his time schedule with creating our music and also may mean pricing for original soundtrack music may rise above our very low production budget! I will hold discussions with him.
However I am hoping our producer Kiara will give us another option, she is going to get in touch with Imonster about possibly using one of their tracks (Heaven) with permission.
I will update this post once I have organised the music roster!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Josh-Kramer/348019010256
http://www.blogger.com/goog_1016984427
http://www.thesirenssound.com/2009/09/21/bark-cat-bark/
No comments:
Post a Comment