Adam Donald 26 June 2010 at 23:41
Re: Fracture
I think the general vibe should be - somehow - the Moon character was found with the body, however he swears these 'other' people were there and they get called in for questioning, and each embellishes on their side of the truth, aside from the Devil character, who the only logical explanation for him being 'everyones' lawyer without the audience getting suspicious is that he's the court appointed lawyer, no one has their own lawyer and he's the one presented to them, so it's entirely possible he doesn't have his own story.
If you want, I could think about this and get a, shall we say 2 page, outline to you in the next few days? To figure out the story entirely, I'd have to sit down, write down the actual events, split it into 6-odd pieces, embellish on them, rearrange them, and stick the interrogation scenes around them.
I'm not gonna lie though, it's an exciting premise and I'm pretty eager to indulge myself in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment