Monday, 2 August 2010

Seventeenth Post

From me 17/05/2010 00:27:




Hey man, I like the look of Brick with the guy searching for the girl and a lot of strange stuff going on. Yeah I'd borrow it cheers because I was a bit bamboozled by the trailer lol. I also remember another good film involving multiple personality disorder with a fair few twists and turns, 'Primal Fear' not the general plot interest because it's about murdering a catholic archbishop, but the relationship between Richard Gere the lawyer trying to defend the guy and the guy himself Edward Norton. Especially Ed's character that’s particularly sly, very clever and obviously mentally disturbed. It's well worth a watch.  I think it's a trilogy of films as well but only seen the first one. Just sprung to mind just now because it was years and years ago when I watched it, I'm intrigued myself now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment