Monday, 2 August 2010

Fourteenth Post

05/04/2010 16:47 from Rich




yeah keeping it to 6 is probably for the best



yeah doing some armature/stop motion would be cool as long as we keep the face/features of the character reasonably based in realism don’t go too cartoony



yeah I also think we should make some good use of the green screen & after effects, we can work the live action scenes well. For the psychologists interviews we can really let the actors go for it because there’s no travel/time or equipment constraints & get the best performances out of them, then we can add in the lighting/effects colours and atmosphere to compliment it in post.



Yeah the moon (aka Main) personality should be the character in live action I reckons! as well as the psychologist interviewing him





I was thinking of asking someone like John Grundy to do a voice, he’s got a distinctive voice, is used to theatre and TV would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment