Monday, 2 August 2010

Second Post

21/03/2010 19:17




Hey Simon, Richard got in touch and sent his basic film treatment and some concept art for the Aesthetica film festival so I thought I'd forward what he sent and if you still fancy getting involved, you could come up with a screenplay or script for us? I text Rich saying 'Hey, had a look through the email. Great stuff, definitely think it's something we could go with story wise. It's just a case of finding a way to get it done, especially for 30th April and sent off or working on it longer and handing it into next years? We'd still need to get on with it now like but it'd give us more time to put detail into it. Unless we can find a way to shorten the time it's going to take to do all the animation, getting a group in for each style otherwise it'll take forever if it's just me, you and Simon to make it look good. I'll send Simon the email anyway and see what he can do with it starting a script and that. It's a great start and I like the concept art too.' So let me know what you think and we could all meet up at some point or when we do the animation on the sea front we could talk about it there? See you next week mate.



Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment